March 19, 2015
It isn’t easy choosing what issues I want to talk about in depth. The conflict that arises is between the sheer volume of thoughts I have v/s what it is I truly believe in. I think I will dip into the pool of topics I have in mind as of now and just pick one of them randomly. I feel fairly strongly about each of these topics so it might not be a bad start. This is my thought cloud for now. Let’s see where it takes me.
- Governing lands and peoples. What does it mean to wield power and what is the purpose of it?
- Bringing organization to chaos. Chaos itself doesn’t mean a complete breakdown of human society. It could just mean an amalgam of ideas that grew organically that just did not pan out “correctly”
- What does it mean to be truly competitive in a marketplace? Are free markets the solution or is the idea of a monopoly to be held in such contempt that we do not even humor the thought?
- What makes a society truly world-class? How do you mix culture/heritage with the advances in technology so that you have a balanced society with the right recipe? I think I might use Bombay/Maharashtra as a sample case to hone in on specifics.
- Track my development progress on an idea that I have had for months but due to sheer procrastination/ lack of incentives has moved at the speed of a dried up glacier. Perhaps subjecting my progress to the online world, might just kickstart me into doing something productive.